Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello There

I created this blog a couple weeks ago... I thought I needed to come up with a specific game plan for this blog before I could write anything. Then I read this over at The Pioneer Woman. Love that Blog. So Much. I discovered that blog here when Mrs. Katie Bower was blogging about photoshop actions and where she got some of her free ones.

So, anyway, here goes :) I'm not sure where this will lead but I felt like I needed to start writing something. I love to read and write and I desperately lack a social life so maybe blogging will work for me. Who knows?

Here's a photo of our baby boy, who isn't really a baby anymore. He was telling me what he was eating when I took this, which is a "pockart" (poptart). He's adorable... if I do say so myself. And I do. :) I Love him and he's my only right now so he's basically still the center of my universe.


I also have a house and am addicted to DIY and home improvement blogs... I'll probably have to list the ones I frequent some day. I don't have a good photo of the house yet, but I'll post that someday. It's cute and was very well taken care of by the previous owners, but a lot of things hadn't been updated since 1967. Like the carpet in the bedrooms... the kitchen counter and cabinets.... the bathrooms... so we'll be slowly working on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment